• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RASL!!

239 posts in this topic

I just got The Drift at 1/2 Price, and it's pretty good. Checking the LCS, they have 4 and 5, the 1-5 Pack and the signed HC. But where is issue 6+? Are there any more? Is Smith too busy to work on this? I guess it's been 5 months since #5 came out, so it's not just late it's not on the radar.

Anyone see the interview with Smith at CBR?

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=25911

Most notably:

Issue seven just came out, as well as the second collection. How much longer is "Rasl?"

I think it'll probably be 350-400 pages tops. So there will be three of those big oversize collections, I believe.

I was really hoping this thing would have more legs. I don't even mind waiting; definitely one of my favorite books coming out today.

I haven't read 7 b/c I'm waiting to get the 2nd collection (which should show up today!!) before I dive into it. Buying this one in singles and collected editions. (I only do that with RASL and Proof...)

Just starting reading this from the beginning. Great stuff! Too bad it seems like it's ending soon?

In the letters page of the latest issue Jeff says that he's wrapping it up in the next half-dozen (I think) issues or so...

very old news, but confirmation, I suppose, from Jeff...

http://www.majorspoilers.com/rasl-to-end-with-issue-15

I just want to make it clear that I’m not canceling RASL. RASL is ending at issue 15 because the story will be complete. The original plan was for RASL to last 9 issues, and it ended up 15.

In any case, it has been a very fun book to make, and, like you, I can’t wait for the One Volume Edition!