• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

** Post your FAV. Top SA "DC" Covers !!

61 posts in this topic

As much as I love some of the issues posted already, I think this one slays pretty much any other silver age DC cover.

gic78.jpg

Best. War. Cover. Ever. 'Troopers SS copy is dreamy, too! :cloud9:

2179485694_f7167834ae_o.jpg

I just gotta have that one . Very unique and stunning . That one may crack my top 10 list !...............................................BH :applause: (thumbs u

:gossip: I've got a 9.0 on my site.

I just gotta have that one . Very unique and stunning . That one may crack my top 10 list !...............................................BH :applause: (thumbs u

Usually a 7.0 - 8.0 works for my "cool cover" collection . Now , keys , I need 9.0 and above .

Yet , what's the price ?.. (shrug)(shrug)..............................................BH

Usually a 7.0 - 8.0 works for my "cool cover" collection . Now , keys , I need 9.0 and above .

Yet , what's the price ?.. (shrug)(shrug)..............................................BH

:gossip: Justice League of America #18 CGC 9.0 $225

:gossip: Justice League of America #18 CGC 9.0 $225

Well , thank you there , ...Mr. helper ! :grin::grin:......................................Now , ...........get lost :makepoint::makepoint:

a couple more favorites. This is my favorite of the Braniac covers:

act280.jpg

I love this Supergirl prototype issue:

sm123.jpg

That 1st one I really like , Silver !.......................... (thumbs u (thumbs u..BH

Great covers in this thread! :applause:

My personal 2 favorites come from the initial Hawkman run in Brave & Bold.

BB34.jpg

BB36-1.jpg

Wow ! ....does that one look similar to the Hawk. #5 that I posted originally or what ?/........ :o:o

As much as I love some of the issues posted already, I think this one slays pretty much any other silver age DC cover.

gic78.jpg

Pretty intense the way the gun is pointing right at you...