• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,578 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Hmmmm...The value of this book seems to be going thru the roof for some reason...I should probably pick up a few more copies...:D

=Bak-CindLove25-4.0-$5000 copy.jpg

img072.jpg

That big crease on the upper right corner really drags down the value. I'll take it off your hands for $100.

19 hours ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Hmmmm...The value of this book seems to be going thru the roof for some reason...I should probably pick up a few more copies...:D

=Bak-CindLove25-4.0-$5000 copy.jpg

img072.jpg

I have not seen a copy go to auction since the 5.5 on Comiclink in 2016.  Have I missed one?  I'm sure they're privately trading hands...

14 minutes ago, Yorick said:

I have not seen a copy go to auction since the 5.5 on Comiclink in 2016.  Have I missed one?  I'm sure they're privately trading hands...

Rick sold one on the boards on the 4th in lesser condition than mine for $7,995...:whatthe:

Edited by Tri-ColorBrian

13 hours ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:
14 hours ago, Yorick said:

Rick sold one on the boards on the 4th in lesser condition than mine for $7,995...:whatthe:

Rick could sell sand to the Eskimos! 

On 1/17/2019 at 9:49 AM, BB-Gun said:

I don't know if this is still available but well worth the price

.2965391438_4854f14326_b.jpg

I think the artist did a better job on some of the other Baker re-creations.  The main figure looks great though.

I assume we all have seen the "Crossed" issue which reprints this cover (with a big ugly cross on her face).  It's a shame they went through all that trouble cleaning a scan only to put that horrid cross on there.  They'd do better selling nice prints...

3 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I don’t know why I keep selling this book and then buying it back later, usually for more. I do like it a lot. Definitely a top 5 Baker romance cover to me.  

AF5770F0-7F24-4AC8-A583-8A9B87A9EC9D.jpeg

That Baker girls looks unique there’s something different from the rest. 

Looks like I have misplaced my low grade copy can’t seem to find it, don’t recall selling it. :pullhair:

3 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I don’t know why I keep selling this book and then buying it back later, usually for more. I do like it a lot. Definitely a top 5 Baker romance cover to me.  

AF5770F0-7F24-4AC8-A583-8A9B87A9EC9D.jpeg

Me, too.  I think it's been considered to be such during the time I've been paying attention to Bakers.

Interesting that there's a male name written on the front cover.  I can't recall seeing that on a romance comic.