• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
42 42

13,498 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

On p. 3?? I think not! :sumo:

This issue is a toughie.  This copy is tied for second highest.  Highest is only a 6.0.  I'm trying to think whether there is another issue of the main St John romance titles -- TAR, TT, WTR, and PR -- that has a highest-graded copy that's that low.  Can't think of one ... and too lazy to look it up!

2019-02-08-0002.jpg

Nice copy nonetheless T. :applause:

On 2/8/2019 at 8:15 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

Spending a little time with this lady tonight :foryou:

BC357B9C-E1AF-43A7-A748-0BE31DB776DA.jpeg

Sharp lookin copy.  Did you already get rid of the 4.5 I sent you?  I think the colors on this copy are a bit faded (or is that the scan?).

On 2/9/2019 at 7:16 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

Had one of these a few years ago. Much thanks to a boardie for helping me get another one. 

DD29DE99-7FDA-4506-AF5C-102876F7FFC4.jpeg

Thanks again Rick. I still love it. Probably MY favorite Cinderella Love. I love Baker's full figure covers. This one just has it all. The car, the playful, flirty innocence and of course the full figure!

comcinderellalove29.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

On 2/11/2019 at 8:03 PM, manetteska said:

It was eBay; went to look it up now for a link and saw the seller added extra pictures. Wanted to know how it looked in hand. But now I see the front cover is detached. 

$565

Was it totally detached?  It looked like the staples popped from the front side, but were still clinging to the back.  It looked like a pretty copy either way.  The Mile High copy is a mere 5.0, but perhaps @RICK STARR might share a pic of that Wartime Romances 8 CGC 8.0...

On 2/11/2019 at 1:13 PM, Yorick said:

Sharp lookin copy.  Did you already get rid of the 4.5 I sent you?  I think the colors on this copy are a bit faded (or is that the scan?).

On 2/11/2019 at 1:15 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

Scan. They look good in person.

I probably did. That is something I do pretty often.:foryou:

I was looking at other copies to try and compare.  Funny that the skirt is printed in a lighter shade that the title Red.  I think a darker red would have been better (to match the title color).  (shrug)

What is that book peeking out on the right from behind your recent Cinderella Love posting?  :baiting:  Did you already post a pic of that copy?

On 2/11/2019 at 5:12 PM, Robot Man said:

Thanks again Rick. I still love it. Probably MY favorite Cinderella Love. I love Baker's full figure covers. This one just has it all. The car, the playful, flirty innocence and of course the full figure!

comcinderellalove29.jpg

Looking for a two-week suspension from this thread, are we? :taptaptap: