• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,551 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, comicnoir said:

There was a copy of this for sale on a sales thread, so I thought I'd post mine.

It would be even lovelier if it was also in a sales thread. :foryou:

I’m sure it has been mentioned somewhere in the thread.. but are there any Matt Baker books worth buying, which feature a lot of his cover art? I’m not looking for a TPB for a single title, but more a book that covers a lot of his cover art in different genres. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

5 minutes ago, jabats said:

Yeah, I wasn’t too impressed with that one, but I appreciate that it got published.

If a nice hardcover collection of all of his covers became available, that publisher would have my money. 

5 hours ago, jabats said:

I’m sure it has been mentioned somewhere in the thread.. but are there any Matt Baker books worth buying, which feature a lot of his cover art? I’m not looking for a TPB for a single title, but more a book that covers a lot of his cover art in different genres. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

There is also a book called Romance Without Tears by John Benson that looks at St. John's romance books. It has a cover gallery that, of course, is all Baker. Where I first saw Cinderella Love 25.

45 minutes ago, Dr. Love said:

so it's you that owns the sole highest 7.0!  so close...and yet so far!

I'd definitely love to see that the next time we get together, and I'll bring some more romance too

I will bring it by...and of course I always enjoy the wonderful things that appear from your collection. Thanks for your kind words. 

1 hour ago, Yorick said:

St John miscut?  Looks funky.  I like it!!

Love TLP #2! Great Book!