• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,566 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, dylanthekid said:

ironically comparing false equivalency to this scenario is false equivalency. If you make a claim you need to back it up or it's garbage

K. 

Edited by Ryan.

21 hours ago, Electricmastro said:

apparently didn’t draw any covers for Fiction House

"Apparently"?  Some of those Jumbos look like his work.  I don't collect Fiction House (except Planet), so I can't really say...  BUT, I think you are mistaken.  Just a brief glance on GCD's gallery of Jumbo I see #85....

22 minutes ago, Yorick said:

"Apparently"?  Some of those Jumbos look like his work.  I don't collect Fiction House (except Planet), so I can't really say...  BUT, I think you are mistaken.  Just a brief glance on GCD's gallery of Jumbo I see #85....

It’s weird, because a lot of Fiction House’s covers end up looking the same, or at least very similar, to me. That being said, and now that you brought it to my attention, I’m definitely willing to believe this is a Matt Baker cover:

gKt8K5n.jpg

1 minute ago, Electricmastro said:

It’s weird, because a lot of Fiction House’s covers end up looking the same, or at least very similar, to me. That being said, and now that you brought it to my attention, I’m definitely willing to believe this is a Matt Baker cover:

gKt8K5n.jpg

I think this is not ENTIRELY Baker.  Definitely the woman's face, but other elements might be Doolin.   All these collaborative efforts by Baker are what makes the debate!!