• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,574 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, JollyComics said:

Curious...

I don't think I would look through 452 pages here but have you ranked Baker cover/art here?  I would love to see your reactions/opinions/arguments on which books/titles are deserved to be in the top 100 (maybe more) Baker cover or art.

It's so hard to see where Baker books are ranked right now. Just give it a thought.

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/422018-all-baker-comics/?tab=comments#comment-9924588

32 minutes ago, szavisca said:

There was a fun poll a few months back in another thread... can’t find it now but I’m sure someone will link it... and you’ll find that any discussion of top Baker covers starts with arguing which Bakers are Bakers and kinda goes in circles from there.

That was my best guess. I have to find it somewhere. The poll may not be modified but I would modify consistently.

10 hours ago, szavisca said:

There was a fun poll a few months back in another thread... can’t find it now but I’m sure someone will link it... and you’ll find that any discussion of top Baker covers starts with arguing which Bakers are Bakers and kinda goes in circles from there.

lol  Yeah, that thread certainly was a lot of fun!  We should do it again... in about ten years.  

20 hours ago, comicnoir said:

Got this the other week off  ebay for a reasonable BIN. Think I got it just as it was listed. No mention of Baker.

secrets of true love.jpeg

Nice centering and great color.  Lucky you!  I didn't see it, so you must have gotten it very quickly.

On 6/18/2018 at 6:47 PM, comicnoir said:

Got this the other week off  ebay for a reasonable BIN. Think I got it just as it was listed. No mention of Baker.

Very nice.  Sounds like another eBay seller who knoweth not what he knoweth not. 

18 hours ago, Yorick said:
On 6/18/2018 at 6:47 PM, comicnoir said:

Nice centering and great color.  Lucky you!  I didn't see it, so you must have gotten it very quickly.

Like my copy and most others I've seen, it has a St John miscut. Does have great colors.  I don't know if I've ever seen a high-grade copy of this one.  Very tough in any grade.

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 6:47 PM, comicnoir said:

It is a nice cover but not as dramatic as Wartime Romance 17.

28122967417_f836d4e087_b.jpg