• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,582 posts in this topic

tr32001.jpg[/img]

Is that the one that just sold on Heritage? Great copy! This is one of those "I coulda had it" comics -- not this copy, but about a 4.0 -- that showed up as a low-priced BIN on eBay a couple years ago, and for some reason I held off for a few minutes. Then when I tried to buy it, it was gone. (That has happened a few times with some other comics that I'm also still waiting to find...)

Very pretty! And with white pages to boot! :applause:

new addition :hi:

tr32001.jpg[/img]

new addition :hi:

tr32001.jpg[/img]

I was debating about bidding on this one. :) Glad you won it. :) It's a really nice copy. I bet it's the highest in the census? Congrats!

I know you've been burned in the past and I understand. I would have risked it, if I'd known.

I cracked my PGX 6.0 Brenda Starr 14 and CGC'd it. Came back 7.0. A throw of the dice for sure.

:o

I thought she deserved to be in the group.

I guess she is angry cause she can't cast a shadow.

3819758531_c4041d8807_b.jpg

I know this is an old post but I'm just making my way through this thread and thought this deserved some recognition. Very cool, BB-gun! :applause:

I thought she deserved to be in the group.

I guess she is angry cause she can't cast a shadow.

3819758531_c4041d8807_b.jpg

I know this is an old post but I'm just making my way through this thread and thought this deserved some recognition. Very cool, BB-gun! :applause:

Thanks but I only added the final figure. I think plady69 prepared the original and deserves most of the credit.

You made a big play for it but, even though you lost, you still have that snazzy 7.0 copy! :applause: