• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,554 posts in this topic

Here's a group shot of Teen Age Romances. I've been working on trying to organize. I'm still missing a few photo covers but it's not a big deal to complete. Thanks to Michael for helping me complete my last Baker cover of the series. :) I know there are some out of order. :juggle:

DSCN0499.jpg

Very nice. :applause:

Awesome! (thumbs u

Here's a group shot of Teen Age Romances. I've been working on trying to organize. I'm still missing a few photo covers but it's not a big deal to complete. Thanks to Michael for helping me complete my last Baker cover of the series. :) I know there are some out of order. :juggle:

DSCN0499.jpg

Always a pleasure Joanna! May I ask, how long did it take to complete the set?

DSCN0499.jpg

Always a pleasure Joanna! May I ask, how long did it take to complete the set?

I'm thinking I started in 2007...boy how time flies!

Wow, two teen age romances 9 showing up in a week. I wonder if this one will go as high as the last one.

TR9

This one is missing the first page.

I'm the high bidder BTW

You might contact the seller the wording is kinda vague...maybe it's just a small piece out on the first page. Good luck! I hope you get it a decent price.

Wow, two teen age romances 9 showing up in a week. I wonder if this one will go as high as the last one.

TR9

This one is missing the first page.

I'm the high bidder BTW

You might contact the seller the wording is kinda vague...maybe it's just a small piece out on the first page. Good luck! I hope you get it a decent price.

You're right it sounds like 2 small pieces. I've been outbid by the first bidder. I refuse to pay a stupid price like the one last week.

6776971961_7dc0580fcc_b.jpg

I purchased a Roly-Poly 12 issue expecting to find MLJ reprints but found Matt Baker art instead. I think this is an Inspector Dayton reprint from Atomic Comics #2. Anyone know?

Edited by BB-Gun

6776971961_7dc0580fcc_b.jpg

I purchased a Roly-Poly 12 issue expecting to find MLJ reprints but found Matt Baker art instead. I think this is an Inspector Dayton reprint from Atomic Comics #2. Anyone know?

Lingerie panel!

Lovely trio! :applause:

The placement of words in the caption on the last one seems...intentional?

It seems there hasn't been a whole lot of stuff to choose from in recent months. I was lucky to find this one a few weeks ago, and that's only because a fellow boardie was kind enough to reply to my post in WTB.

124796.jpg.032ef3c527a7d7c6240cd29bc3bb43df.jpg

It seems there hasn't been a whole lot of stuff to choose from in recent months. I was lucky to find this one a few weeks ago, and that's only because a fellow boardie was kind enough to reply to my post in WTB.

Is #11 the harder to find issue of the run? I searched the Heritage archives and came across one issue that sold back in 2004. (shrug)