• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,577 posts in this topic

Finally scored this semi-grail of mine! Found it in a shop in PA on a road trip. I was pretty lucky since this is the only shop I stopped at all week. It was tucked away in a box underneath their tables.

scan0001.jpg

Wow. To get that lucky. I am envious :hail:

And it must be from the same collection as that Diary Secrets you posted. Same name on the front cover.

There were a couple Going Steady's in there as well that were in similar shape. I may pick them up if I ever pass through again.

Finally scored this semi-grail of mine! Found it in a shop in PA on a road trip. I was pretty lucky since this is the only shop I stopped at all week. It was tucked away in a box underneath their tables.

scan0001.jpg

Robbie, killer book. Save some Bakers for me if you have any to spare!

scan0001.jpg

Now you need the recreation to go with it.

2965391438_4854f14326_z.jpg

scan0001.jpg

It's funny... I got my copy of this one in Kutztown, Pennsylvania about ten years ago. Only paid a few bucks for it at the flea market.

Where in Pa. did you find yours?

scan0001.jpg

It's funny... I got my copy of this one in Kutztown, Pennsylvania about ten years ago. Only paid a few bucks for it at the flea market.

Where in Pa. did you find yours?

It was in Harrisburg PA at a shop called Cosmic Comics. They had a decent back issue selection

Great pickup of a truly Baker classic. The bidding was hot and heavy for this copy!

It certainly was! I wonder how many of the bidders were board members. I felt lucky to walk away with one of the Diary Secrets.

Love Romances #45, isn't it? One of Baker's better Atlas jobs.

That's the one. Nice story by Baker. I picked up a Cinderella Love in the lot but no Baker interior story so the Atlas book was a nice surprise.

Not exactly a romance cover, but just got this. Copy has no back cover and the front cover is has a big tear. The book has a whopping 128 pages.

I bid placed a bid on another copy at 20% over GPA, but the seller's reserve was set really high.

Happy hunting boardies!

DiarySecrets12GiantComicsEdition.jpg

Not exactly a romance cover, but just got this. Copy has no back cover and the front cover is has a big tear. The book has a whopping 128 pages.

I bid placed a bid on another copy at 20% over GPA, but the seller's reserve was set really high.

Happy hunting boardies!

DiarySecrets12GiantComicsEdition.jpg

That's awesome (worship)