• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,577 posts in this topic

Great book. Not easy to find in that condition.

1173788015a_zps073446bf.jpg

I was referring to Rick's TaR 15.

Although yours is nice. I have a raw, beautiful copy of that one myself.

I was mixing up books! doh!

Edited by Sqeggs

1102697014a.jpg

Lotta spine ticks on that 7.5 Sqeggs...you probably swapped holders, huh? :Dhm(tsk)

The truth is, given the current tight grading period, that book might well get a lower grade on a resub.

1102697014a.jpg

Lotta spine ticks on that 7.5 Sqeggs...you probably swapped holders, huh? :Dhm(tsk)

The truth is, given the current tight grading period, that book might well get a lower grade on a resub.

So much for standardized 3rd party grading... lol I like to think my grading is fair and accurate, but I don't know if I would have even called that a 7.5...guess I should have subbed some books back then...

and I knew you didn't swap holders...it's too hard to manipulate the blow torch to reseal the slab... :o

Edited by tricolorbrian

1102697014a.jpg

So much for standardized 3rd party grading... lol

Of course, if I ever want to sell it, then I'll give it the old, "I was certain this one was going to get a 9.0 when I submitted it. The graders must have been upset at the universe that day. The most beautiful 7.5 you will ever see!" :D