• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,554 posts in this topic

Spectacular books, I see some raws that would be census killers. 

Thinking about moving one of my prime GA books for some Bakers, time to start thinking about getting another 50 Bakers this year (which I did manage in both 2016 and 2017). hm

4 minutes ago, sacentaur said:

Spectacular books, I see some raws that would be census killers. 

Thinking about moving one of my prime GA books for some Bakers, time to start thinking about getting another 50 Bakers this year (which I did manage in both 2016 and 2017). hm

I warned you that once you board the train to Bakerville, there ain't no gettin' off! :)

1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

Was digging in my annual/giants boxes last week and decided to do a Baker romance group shot!

combakerannuals1.jpg

Oh man!  Those are so great!  You have a few I need...

On 1/11/2018 at 12:26 PM, szavisca said:

Thanks, trying to get a grasp on what a fair price would be if one ever came available.  Hard to do without much in the way of public sales data...

Obviously one can infer based from prices of other Bakers it’s gonna cost dearly in any grade.  But I don’t wanna overpay too much if it’s not mad mad rare...

Fair price would be $10,000, but you can buy mine for only $7,000 right now...glad to help...:foryou:

Was digging in my annual/giants boxes last week and decided to do a Baker romance group shot!

combakerannuals1.jpg

Lot of toughies in there.  The Diary Secrets nn at the bottom is arguably the toughest of all Bakers.

23 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Yeah, there is still a few more I need myself. Here is one I forgot about. Not really romance, but probably fits here too.

comalltrueallpic2.jpg

Great book and very, very tough. 

23 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Yeah, there is still a few more I need myself. Here is one I forgot about. Not really romance, but probably fits here too.

comalltrueallpic2.jpg

That's the precursor scene to APC7.  Too bad the colorist didn't know....

comalltrueallpic2.jpg

So nice and not your regular red dressed Baker girl 

4 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

Lot of toughies in there.  The Diary Secrets nn at the bottom is arguably the toughest of all Bakers.

I didn't realize that. Here is a "solo" shot of it. Funny thing is, many years ago I was on an "annual kick". I bought every one I could get my hands on. I wasn't particularly after just Bakers, but I really loved his work. I doubt I ever paid much more than condition guide at the time for them. Sure glad I did...

comdiartsecrets.jpg