• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
42 42

13,498 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, szavisca said:

Got this one back today...small tear on the back cover kept it from at least sharing the top census spot with an 8.0.  Still very happy with the grade on this one considering what I got it for.

wbt2cgc75.jpg

Nice!

I was the lucky fellow who sold a 5.0 in December 2015 for $1,818.  I bought it raw for $1,750 and after pressing and grading fees and ComicConnect's commission, I lost money on it.  Tough to lose money on an SS 4 in recent years, but I managed it! :)

3 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

You've got the magic touch as both a buyer and a seller!  Going to the Big Apple Con this year?

I got plans for Saturday night around here, so looks like the Sunday show is the day I’d be going. At this point, I’m torn and a bit unsure about making the trek. 

5 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Crazy. I am SO happy I locked in a copy before this book exploded.

Oh wait, I never did!  doh!

There was a nice 5.0 you could have picked up cheap a couple of years ago. :baiting:

2 minutes ago, sagii said:
1 hour ago, Sqeggs said:

Think it' safe to say, this is now 'THE' Baker book 

I'm not really sure whether it actually is ahead of GCE 12 and CL 25.  We just see so few sales of higher-grade copies of these three books that it's tough to tell. 

3 minutes ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

The Baker crash is coming soon, but never fear...I will buy all your Baker books now for 10% of gpa.  This offer is good for the next 36 minutes...hm

Better list your TAR 42 for sale while there's still time!