• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,557 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

My personal favorite Baker cover. I don't see that moment of weakness thread coming up on this one.

Even the under copy you sold with a detached cover was sweet !! i should have bought it because it would have looked GREAT in a slab

the only difference from four feet away would have been that big number at the top left........ (note to remind CGC to make that number smaller lol )

1 minute ago, 1950's war comics said:

Even the under copy you sold with a detached cover was sweet !! i should have bought it because it would have looked GREAT in a slab

the only difference from four feet away would have been that big number at the top left........ (note to remind CGC to make that number smaller lol )

Yeah, that detached cover copy had great color too. I have to learn to hoard more books. hm

3 hours ago, PeterPark said:

Again we have four unique bidders at 900 or higher.  This is the sign of a healthy and growing interest in this genre IMO.  

Also, it is one of the toughest and best classic Baker covers and even with detached cover it is one of the better I’ve seen available in the last several years.  

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

3 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Again we have four unique bidders at 900 or higher.  This is the sign of a healthy and growing interest in this genre IMO.  

Also, it is one of the toughest and best classic Baker covers and even with detached cover it is one of the better I’ve seen available in the last several years.  

Wish I'd kept my under-copy.

I really like the Cinderella Love run. Such pretty covers with rich imagery and no word balloons. I'm not a Baker completist by any means, but would love to pick up one or two of those at some point.  :)

54 minutes ago, Point Five said:

I really like the Cinderella Love run. Such pretty covers with rich imagery and no word balloons. I'm not a Baker completist by any means, but would love to pick up one or two of those at some point.  :)

me too .,,, i regret not buying some of them from Ricksneatstuff great Baker sales threads !!