• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show your Strange Adventures
2 2

511 posts in this topic

Thought I would see if this thread goes anywhere. We have a MIS thread which has a lot of great covers, so why not Strange Adventures. I'll start with a few of my favorites.

Ken

stradv93.jpg

sa124.jpg

stadv9.jpg

Thought I would see if this thread goes anywhere. We have a MIS thread which has a lot of great covers, so why not Strange Adventures. I'll start with a few of my favorites.

Ken

stadv9.jpg

I am a die hard Neal Adams cover fan, but this one has always been a cover that I would be proud to own.

Thnks for the thread!

One of my favorite covers of the run. From the pink gas (air) pump to the style of clothes on the people, this cover screams 1950's. This scan does not do the actual rich colors on the book justice.

Ken

stradv51.jpg

One of my favorite covers of the run. From the pink gas (air) pump to the style of clothes on the people, this cover screams 1950's. This scan does not do the actual rich colors on the book justice.

Ken

stradv51.jpg

Murphy Anderson :cloud9:

Pretty ironic that gas will soon match the price on that (air) pump!

Ken

stradv51.jpg

I've been looking for a nice copy of this issue since I first saw it posted on the boards awhile back. The great colors and the clean, uncluttered scene are just awesome...not to mention the great Anderson girl...

I think by and large Strange Adventures has better covers than Mystery in Space. Here's a couple of great ones:

Gil Kane

Strangeadventures116.jpg

Murphy Anderson (great dramatic cover...I love the phone hanging in space...great colors too)

Strangeadventures141.jpg

I think by and large Strange Adventures has better covers than Mystery in Space. Here's a couple of great ones:

Gil Kane

Strangeadventures116.jpg

Murphy Anderson (great dramatic cover...I love the phone hanging in space...great colors too)

Strangeadventures141.jpg

These are just prime examples of why you NEVER want to work on the upper floors of a skyscraper.

Ken

stradv93.jpg

Man your killin me, the last thing I need is a longer list of must have's :grin:

Very nice!

Always loved that cover from the first time that i saw it as an advertisement back in the 50's................. :cloud9:

I've got some SA's that are already hosted and i'll post them momentarily.

stradv93.jpg

Man your killin me, the last thing I need is a longer list of must have's :grin:

Very nice!

Always loved that cover from the first time that i saw it as an advertisement back in the 50's................. :cloud9:

I've got some SA's that are already hosted and i'll post them momentarily.

The Space Boob cover!

I never fail to get a chuckle out of it.

I finally won a VG or so copy not long ago, paying way more than I normally would.

Looking ahead, those are wonderful covers you posted!

This is a great thread. The more Murphy Anderson, the better, for me.

Jack