• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just want everyone here to know , ...I love ya !!

27 posts in this topic

Sorry ,er , ...ah ,.............. had a great day in the oil/gas bus.

:gossip:.............and a few drinks .....................but I mean it ...Could'nt wait to come check the boards !..... :insane:...........................................Bh

doh!

Now YOU , ...I won't even try to compete w/ your drunk ramblings .... mehmeh................................... :grin: ..............................................Bh

Buddy, I can take pictures of Toronto during the day while drinking in Kitchener at night.....

or something like that.

:gossip:.............and a few drinks .....................but I mean it ...Could'nt wait to come check the boards !..... :insane:...........................................Bh

Congrats on your day. A few too many, eh? Remember that ASM #138 CGC 9.8 is calling your name. Now this is just for you, knucklehead............................ :makepoint:

Please tell me, no wait I dont wanna know.

I have to.

Were you in your secret comic room when you posted this, or is that room not yet wf fi ready?

:eek:

Glad you are having fun o tanned one.

I have to.

Were you in your secret comic room when you posted this, or is that room not yet wf fi ready?

Thanks Zee ! , ..now zeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I have to.

lol

What're ya, new?

I have to.

lol

What're ya, new?

Nah ! , ...just thick skinned , ...almost leathery , if you will , ...Dufus ............... :grin:.Bh

I have to.

lol

What're ya, new?

Nah ! , ...just thick skinned , ...almost leathery , if you will , ...Dufus ............... :grin:.Bh

Lightweight. Go to bed.

I'd love to sneak into your house one night while you're asleep, take out a butterknife, and pop the period key off your keyboard. Your posts would be totally blank.

:baiting:

I'd love to sneak into your house one night while you're asleep, take out a butterknife, and pop the period key off your keyboard. Your posts would be totally blank.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................?

Yo better go pop your significant other before the next period , if you know what I mean ..

OK , I admit , ............................that's darn right ignorant ....Goodnight fangirlies ..... :roflmao: