• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just want everyone here to know , ...I love ya !!

27 posts in this topic

I'd love to sneak into your house one night while you're asleep, take out a butterknife, and pop the period key off your keyboard. Your posts would be totally blank.

:baiting:

I'll show you where he lives next time you're in town. It'll be just like cow tipping only slightly less arousing for you.

I'd love to sneak into your house one night while you're asleep, take out a butterknife, and pop the period key off your keyboard. Your posts would be totally blank.

I'll show you where he lives next time you're in town. It'll be just like cow tipping only slightly less arousing for you.

Did someone mention cow tipping? :whistle:

Did someone mention cow tipping? :whistle:

Ahhhhh , gotta stretch for a moment . ....you guys enjoy your selves . Seems my wife needs a little more attention w/ her t-back and 6" heels ... Better go jump back in ! ......................................Tootaloo , ...bro zeer's :grin:

doh!

Car crash boarding.

Sounds like fun. I just hope it doesn't involve the police and indecent exposure charges like it did last time we went cow tipping. :eek: