• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Defenders, anyone? plus others DC, WW, Supes, Subby etc

76 posts in this topic

Good luck!

Hilights and what rice they are currently at, all still way below guide and perfect steals if you snipe right wink.gif:

CGC 9.2 MARVEL FEATURE 2 DEFENDERS HULK 1972 $50.00

CGC 9.6 HARBINGER 0 PINK VARIANT ZERO RARE $28.00

CGC 9.6 AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 300 HOTMODERN KEY $152.50

CGC 9.6 DANGER GIRL 1 CHROMIUM A GO-GO VAR $62.75

CGC 9.4 GIANT SIZE DEFENDERS 1 HULK SMASH! $26.00

WTF??? I sold 3 to forum members within 3 hours of listing...my BIN prices must have been bargain basement low??? tongue.gif

Nah... we just took pity on you because your son is already cooler than you will ever be... It's a curse, I know... confused-smiley-013.giftongue.gif

You suckered me in with your crafty salesmanship... confused-smiley-013.gif

Thanks for the payment within seconds..you sure you don't want to wait until the weekend on more possible deals? Besides, I wasn't planning on shipping this until Cinqo de Maio, just to get you back devil.gif

You suckered me in with your crafty salesmanship... confused-smiley-013.gif

Thanks for the payment within seconds..you sure you don't want to wait until the weekend on more possible deals? Besides, I wasn't planning on shipping this until Cinqo de Maio, just to get you back devil.gif

You can ship it whenever... but take a sec and leave me a feedback would ya? Some dork left me a neg today, right after leaving me a positive; both packages shipped the exact same time... 893frustrated.gif I hate having a neg as my latest comment...

Go look at my trades... If you find some you like I might buy some more of the Thors... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

WTF??? I sold 3 to forum members within 3 hours of listing...my BIN prices must have been bargain basement low??? tongue.gif

Nah... we just took pity on you because your son is already cooler than you will ever be... It's a curse, I know... confused-smiley-013.giftongue.gif

cloud9.gif My son will be an advertising asset. Thank goodness he's got his mommy's good looks. Combine that with my eye (and taste) for fine women (maybe that was the Jaegermeister confused.gif) , and this kid will not be alone on many a college night!

Just listed for you High grade Defender fans - modern Defenders either top or 2nd highest on the census - rare for the mere fact that no one really gets these graded for any other reason than to keep in their own collection, same reason ASM high grade post issue 350 don't really turn up that often confused-smiley-013.giftongue.gif