• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Elektra #3 "Nude Variant"

104 posts in this topic

The guy at Mile High Comics thinks no more than 5000. That means based on probablility math they may never be more that 5 9.8 copies. That still isn't very many. So compared to a typical monthly print run how does this run compare. Don't most comics sell over a 100,000 issues a month.

27_laughing.gif What he meant was Mile High only had 5000 in stock insane.gif

I cant see it because of the flash. Or was is the panel above the flash?
the panel above the flash.

That's not the page. There's another panel in the same sequence where she stands up and is clearly not wearing any panties. I sold my copy so I can't scan it...

I appreciate all the replies, but can anyone clarify this? Thanks ahead of time.

If you have the book, scan the pages in the bedroom scene and I'll tell you if it's the variant or not. I can't describe it better than I just did otherwise.

I appreciate all the replies, but can anyone clarify this?

If you bought this off the stands or through usual channels, it's NOT the nude version. Marvel put those aside, and sold them to a few dealers, who in turn sent them to CGC for grading or resold them raw at a heavy premium.

Clear enough for you?

There's another panel in the same sequence where she stands up and is clearly not wearing any panties. I sold my copy so I can't scan it...

Uh... huh... You know... some of that no-stick baking spray might help separate the pages. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif