• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Comics, etc

452 posts in this topic

Welcome to my July comics, etc. sale. This sale will feature a variety of Marvel, DC, Independent comics, plus some magazines and perhaps other related goodies(CGC graded Detective 395). I'll try to post items that interest you, at reasonable prices. I will list about 200 items - all with scans, and the sale will go for the next week or as long as there is interest.

Usual rules, post unconditional :takeit: if you want anything. PM's are welcome.

Payment by Check or Money Order, I do not use paypal.

Shipping is $5.00 for Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope for 1-5 comics, or $8.00 via boxed Priority Mail with delivery confirmation for up to 30 comics within the US.

Canadian shipping will be via Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelope for $8.00 for 1-5 comics. If you buy more than five comics, shipping will be via boxed Priority mail, please inquire first (it's expensive).

Happy Independence Day!! :headbang:

AWESOME COMICON PREVIEW '98 NM- $2.00 San Diego promo mag. And no, that isn't a smudge on Jada's derrière, it's the art from Rockin' Rob Liefeld.

menace98con.jpg

SHOCK SUSPENSESTORIES 8 VF/NM $1.00 Classic EC reprints from the 1953 series of the same name. Great work by Feldstein, Kamen, Wood and Williamson.

shocsusstor8.jpg