• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Comics, etc

452 posts in this topic

And, finally I have one CGC book for sale. This is from an original owner collection, mine.

DETECTIVE 395 CGC 8.0 $130.00 Neal Adams cover. CGC Serial #0770379002 with White Pages.

Boxed Priority Shipping with delivery confirmation and insurance in the US will be $10.00, unless you have bought something from this thread already, then shipping is free.

detective395.jpg

This is the last item that will be added for sale to this thread. I will not start send invoices until Tuesday.

If you want to work your way through this bloated thread and decide to purchase something or make an offer on several items, feel free to do so. I will be away from the computer until tomorrow afternoon and will respond to questions at that time.

Thanks to all, I appreciate your patience and contributions. (thumbs u

INCREDIBLE HULK NM- $3.00 Jim Starlin art. Hulk is brought to a cave by two children to meet their brother, Billy, who turns out to be a monster spawned by radiation into a cannibal killer.

hulk222.jpg

:takeit:
:makepoint:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL 25 NM- $1.00 Like the cover says "Simply the greatest saga ever!"

asmann25.jpg

That's it for tonight. I'll end this thread tomorrow night, but not before I subject you to about 15-20 more books.

One more for the road...

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL 25 NM- $1.00

One more for the road...

SOLD!

(worship) Thanks again Scott! (worship)

I'll finally have your invoice sent out tonight. Thanks for your patience! (thumbs u