• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Comics, etc

452 posts in this topic

X-MEN 145 F- $2.00 Cockrum art. Old X-Men, Dr. Doom cover, Arcade and Murderworld, absolutely wall-to-wall action and excitement.

xmen145.jpg

:takeit:

thats what im talkin about! all the xmen are passed out, Dooms still up up ,still drinkin rollin out with a passed out storm.I raise my pimp cup for you too Vic(insert cool custom smiley that i have no idea how to make)

X-MEN 145 F- $2.00 Cockrum art. Old X-Men, Dr. Doom cover, Arcade and Murderworld, absolutely wall-to-wall action and excitement.

xmen145.jpg

:takeit:

thats what im talkin about! all the xmen are passed out, Dooms still up up ,still drinkin rollin out with a passed out storm.I raise my pimp cup for you too Vic(insert cool custom smiley that i have no idea how to make)

That's how he rolls :headbang:

THE MIGHTY CRUSADERS 4 VG/F, diagonal crease on front cover. $5.00 Hold on to your hat, this book features - 1st SA app. of Fireball, Inferno and Fox; Firefly, Web, Bob Phantom, Blackjack, HangmanZambini, Kardak, Steel Sterling, Mr. Justice, Wizard, Capt. Flag, Jaguar crossover. Geez, I should probably keep this one.

mightycrusa4.jpg