• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

That is a great tale. Ignoring an AF15 is like trying to ignore a 25 year old blonde with DDs. Impossible, irresistible, why even put up the fight.

Because my wife would remove my testicles, place them in a jar, and I'd never see them in this lifetime.

Forrest, are we allowed to look in this thread? My wife would also remove my :censored: if I purchase an AF 15 on impulse...

That is a great tale. Ignoring an AF15 is like trying to ignore a 25 year old blonde with DDs. Impossible, irresistible, why even put up the fight.

Because my wife would remove my testicles, place them in a jar, and I'd never see them in this lifetime.

:whatthe: :whatthe: :whatthe:

Forrest, are we allowed to look in this thread? My wife would also remove my :censored: if I purchase an AF 15 on impulse...

:whatthe: :whatthe: But I guess my wife would do the same. :whatthe: :whatthe: :whatthe: What's a poor fella to do? :shrug:

Late to the party as usual.

I picked this one up as a beater back in 1992 for $500. $450 worth of work later and it looks like this (app. 7.0)...

AmazingFantasy_015.jpg

:whatthe: :whatthe: But I guess my wife would do the same. :whatthe: :whatthe: :whatthe: What's a poor fella to do? :shrug:

1. Mac Man buying a book like that on an impulse = balls go buh-bye!

2. Mac Man going after hot blonde = balls go buh-bye!

I'm only even allowed to consider buying a copy of this book because my wife is WELL aware of the amount of research I've put into it and knows that it'd be anything but an impulse purchase. Big purchases of any sort in my house are THOROUGHLY discussed before they go down.

And John, until we land our copies, we can always go back into our collection and hug our ASM #1s! :grin:

I picked this one up as a beater back in 1992 for $500. $450 worth of work later and it looks like this (app. 7.0)...

AmazingFantasy_015.jpg

Great looking book for under a grand! And autographed too!

Who did the restoration?

(thumbs u

AmazingFantasy_015.jpg

Great looking book for under a grand! And autographed too!

Who did the restoration?

(thumbs u

Matt Wilson did it right after I bought it... when he was still doing good work... before he went nuts.