• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

The post from BaltimoreLauren was made 5 days prior to the auction closing....explain to me how she "I cried when I held it in my hands for the first time."

Because I bought the book from a dealer at the Baltimore Comic Con in September, and after time payments, had it in October. So yes, that would be someone scamming some poor sap out of an AF15 with my picture. Oh boy..

Actually I'm surprised none of you cross referenced my picture to my flickr account...:

Amazing Fantasy 15

"Taken on October 30, 2008".

(thumbs u

The lesson learned here is - Don't buy comics from a drag queen.

The post from BaltimoreLauren was made 5 days prior to the auction closing....explain to me how she "I cried when I held it in my hands for the first time."

Because I bought the book from a dealer at the Baltimore Comic Con in September, and after time payments, had it in October. So yes, that would be someone scamming some poor sap out of an AF15 with my picture. Oh boy..

Actually I'm surprised none of you cross referenced my picture to my flickr account...:

Amazing Fantasy 15

"Taken on October 30, 2008".

(thumbs u

The lesson learned here is - Don't buy comics from a drag queen.

Or Leopard print Mumus...

Well, thank's for thinking I was a dude/and or drag queen?

lol I never thought that. You could see a wisp of your reflection in that pic! I bet that Drag Queen was like: "Look at that feminine thumb and that magic mirror reflection, it looks just like me!" when he stole the image! :roflmao:

Silverweb just contacted me about posting in here. I just agreed to purchase my 1st ever copy of AF #15 from Filter81 (Adam) and here it is:

AF15.jpg

AF15back.jpg

I won't have it in my possession for a few weeks to a month as I'm busy raising funds to pay for it now that we've agreed on a sale. Can't wait to get my hands on it! It's a restored (EP) copy but I don't care. It looks so sweet I couldn't pass it up!

Shark

Silverweb just contacted me about posting in here. I just agreed to purchase my 1st ever copy of AF #15 from Filter81 (Adam) and here it is:

AF15.jpg

AF15back.jpg

I won't have it in my possession for a few weeks to a month as I'm busy raising funds to pay for it now that we've agreed on a sale. Can't wait to get my hands on it! It's a restored (EP) copy but I don't care. It looks so sweet I couldn't pass it up!

Shark

Extremely satisfying speciment. Congrats! Dare we ask how many K's of coin-dough it takes to bring such a sweet pick-up into the home library ??

AF15.jpg

AF15back.jpg

Shark

Extremely satisfying speciment. Congrats! Dare we ask how many K's of coin-dough it takes to bring such a sweet pick-up into the home library ??

I won't say exactly how much it was although I did get it for a lesser amount than Adam's asking price on his sales thread. That's as much info as you get. :shy:

AF15.jpg

AF15back.jpg

Shark

I won't say exactly how much it was although I did get it for a lesser amount than Adam's asking price on his sales thread. That's as much info as you get. :shy:

:boo:

restored or not, holding that book would make the heart skip a beat.

planning on slabbing it? (i wouldnt. i would need to peek inside every so often)

neil

I do plan on getting it slabbed. I can always read the reprint if I want to re-read the story.

Mike