• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

The CGC 8.5 copy that recently sold at auction has now been listed on Comiclink's regular exchange site for $122,000?

If you search for Amazing Fantasy 15 on CLink you can see (and compare) the copy that sold at auction for $122K and the new copy listed on the exchange for $122K; they are two different copies.

It's no blue label, but I'm in the club! It has the piece on the top of the cover re-attached, a couple of tears sealed, and the cover cleaned, but it looks GORGEOUS!

Congrats!

What does a restored VG/F copy go for these days?

It's no blue label, but I'm in the club! It has the piece on the top of the cover re-attached, a couple of tears sealed, and the cover cleaned, but it looks GORGEOUS!

Doug, that's a great looking book. Congrats and welcome to THE club!

Doug, from one AR boy to another, great book!!!

Congrats!

What does a restored VG/F copy go for these days?

Way more than it should..... lol

Doug, from one AR boy to another, great book!!!

Thanks! There's just not enough Arkies on this forum......

back in 1990 I was offered one for £500, it was in stunning condition. But that would be like someone offering it now for £5000, still just out of reach for me. Some joker was actually selling the ADVERT page from AF#15 for £5.00 too. dont think he ever sold it.

Consider me in the n'hood tree-house club...

Wow, didn't know AF #15 was so risque!

Never noticed that little add of the naked woman on the inside cover.

Of course, I usually don't flip through my copy that often.