• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

I think I'm ready to join this club, at least as a lower-level member...

Look what the Fedex stork just brought: (thumbs u

G_A.jpg

Greg,

I will give you a giant stack of the ultra rare Turok #1 with the ultra rare chromium cover for that. It doesn't go along with your avatar (or your valiant site) so you really have no business with it. Please think it over and get back to me. :)

G_A.jpg

Greg,

I will give you a giant stack of the ultra rare Turok #1 with the ultra rare chromium cover for that. It doesn't go along with your avatar (or your valiant site) so you really have no business with it. Please think it over and get back to me. :)

Well done!

G_A.jpg

Greg,

I've thought it over... and I agree with the trade, as long as the "giant stack" of Turok #1 consists of...

ONE ---- MEEELLION ----- COPIES!

G_A.jpg

Greg,

I've thought it over... and I agree with the trade, as long as the "giant stack" of Turok #1 consists of...

ONE ---- MEEELLION ----- COPIES!

I'm gonna hit up every cheap bin i can find and start stacking these things high. It will be time consuming but i'll get back with ya in a few years. lol

AF15 prices back to 2008 level. Recent sales:

Ebay 3.5 $4900

Ebay 1.0 $2195

CL 3.0 $4900

CL 4.0 $7500

Cool. I paid $4k for CGC 3.5.

AF15 prices back to 2008 level. Recent sales:

Ebay 3.5 $4900

Ebay 1.0 $2195

CL 3.0 $4900

CL 4.0 $7500

Looks like my assessment of $1500 for a 1.0 is about on the mark-even a tad under. And is it wrong for me to like seeing the values on this book creeping back up? :devil:

P.S. Rob--glad to hear it looks like you were able to finally grab your grail! I've had mine ALMOST one year now, and I still get a bit giddy when I consider the fact that I own a copy of Spidey's debut appearance! :banana:

Not mine, but I thought I'd share this copy of AF 15 that I found available at an upcoming auction... Seems to look very nice, but maybe looks are deceiving?

af15.jpg

to me it's :cloud9:

Amazing Fantasy #15 (Slight Amatuer Restoration) Restoration includes 3 Pen Tip color dots on upper left corner and Top and Right sides Micro Trimmed CGC 6.5 SS signed by Stan Lee on 9/12/09

Nice SS book!

Do the CGC notes say "micro trimmed"?

Amazing Fantasy #15 (Slight Amatuer Restoration) Restoration includes 3 Pen Tip color dots on upper left corner and Top and Right sides Micro Trimmed CGC 6.5 SS signed by Stan Lee on 9/12/09

Nice SS book!

Do the CGC notes say "micro trimmed"?

No I got that information from the seller when i bought it They had it submitted so I assumed he knew what he was talking about . Does CGC label them as micro-trimmed or just trimmed???? The label reads top and right sides trimmed

Not mine, but I thought I'd share this copy of AF 15 that I found available at an upcoming auction... Seems to look very nice, but maybe looks are deceiving?

af15.jpg

the top of the cover looks new compared to middle and bottom parts of cover? hm

af15.jpg

the top of the cover looks new compared to middle and bottom parts of cover? hm

It does look kinda fishy, but I'll still take it any day. The cover appeal is phenomenal.

I'm so itching to join the club, but I have already spent a good portion of this year's comic budget on my ASM #1. Judging from the latest rebound prices, maybe I should have gotten the AF#15 first.... :tonofbricks:

No, I doubt it. I think AF 15 isn't going to be one that rides as many of the movie hype waves as other books like SC 22 will or even JIM 83. Spider-Man is a known character unlike Green Lantern or Thor who are more likely to only be known by comic fans.

I think what we're seeing here is more of a stabilization of prices after the drop off from the big price hike.

2c