• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

Add me to the club! I am in!!! (thumbs u

Sorry...we don't let bronze age collectors into this club. Come back once you've grown up and become a man. :sumo::baiting:

:tonofbricks::mad:lol

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, we don't discriminate because of Age here. Tattoos, now that's another story.

Sorry...we don't let bronze age collectors into this club. Come back once you've grown up and become a man. :sumo::baiting:

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, we don't discriminate because of Age here. Tattoos, now that's another story.

lol I guess i have too many tats to join this lousy club also! :screwy: Fine I dont wanna be in the club anyway! :sumo:lol

he only needs to show the goods hm

I was guessing his AF15 pubes haven't grown in and he has nothing yet to show. :gossip:

I was guessing his AF15 pubes haven't grown in and he has nothing yet to show. :gossip:

hm

lol I guess i have too many tats to join this lousy club also! :screwy: Fine I dont wanna be in the club anyway! :sumo:lol

Nah, come on in, the water's fine.

hm

I am getting destroyed in this thread! lol

hm

I am getting destroyed in this thread! lol

af151-1.jpg

:cloud9: Found my photobucket password lol

Frankie with the password--and in the club! :headbang:

I'll be there (hopefully) one day.