• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

Not sure this gets me in to this club . I could never afford a copy of AF 15 but a few years ago I purchased the story pages from AF15. someone took out all the pages that deal with the spiderman story. pages are not attached.so its like 10 individual pages. I had someone do a recreation of the cover for me and its one of my beloved items. Its the actual pages of AF15 just missing the cover and the 2nd story that was in AF15. Again not sure it gets me in the club but still a prized posesion of mine.

AmazingFantasy15Pages.jpg

Not sure this gets me in to this club . I could never afford a copy of AF 15 but a few years ago I purchased the story pages from AF15. someone took out all the pages that deal with the spiderman story. pages are not attached.so its like 10 individual pages. I had someone do a recreation of the cover for me and its one of my beloved items. Its the actual pages of AF15 just missing the cover and the 2nd story that was in AF15. Again not sure it gets me in the club but still a prized posesion of mine.

Here's the deal on this one. Only you can determine if you are in the club. If you like it enough to stop hunting for another copy, you are in. If you have the itch and desire to get another copy, then maybe you are only a guest here until the next copy comes along.

It's all up to you though. This club is very accomodating.

Unless I win the lottery I guess I am in. I have looked over the years for the cover only and was willing to pay up to $200 for it ( ofcoure in bad shape for me to get it for $200) but never came accross one. So I declare I am in the Club. Hopefully the club will have me.

Unless I win the lottery I guess I am in. I have looked over the years for the cover only and was willing to pay up to $200 for it ( ofcoure in bad shape for me to get it for $200) but never came accross one. So I declare I am in the Club. Hopefully the club will have me.

Welcome to the Club!!!! :headbang:

You are most certainly in the club. It's an AF #15, with all of the good parts minus the cover. I'm surprised I haven't seen more coverless copies out there. Great acquisition; do you mind me asking how much you paid for it and where you got it from?

Very cool ! You deserve a chairman's role for that effort ! :applause: