• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

" there is a small Marvel chip on the bottom of the back cover. That chip is the only significant damage and probably the only thing that keeps this issue from being one of the BEST COPIES IN THE WORLD! "

Uhhh, yeah, because there aren't any other copies out there without a 2 inch bottom right corner crease and a bunch of creases on the top right...

Unless it's my monitor (and I have a Sony VAIO), the lower staple has signs of rust.

All these flaws we all have noted in the above thread = T R O U B L E.

lol, now I "see" why you grade better than I do, you can see those flaws. I have a hard time identifying creases, and you are spotting rust.

I can hardly see the staple... my eyes are not good. I got Lasik done in Montreal in about 2004, it was great to throw away contacts I've worn for 25 years. Now one eye sees distance great, and the other was altered to keep reading vision longer than if perfection was sought. Now my right eye is a little blurred for close objects, and my left needs help for distances. The two are still fine together so that I don't need glasses or contacts. But sometime later I likely will have to go back to contacts etc.

I'm going to ask you guys for grading help, I clearly can't see some of those details well enough.

Unless it's my monitor (and I have a Sony VAIO), the lower staple has signs of rust.

All these flaws we all have noted in the above thread = T R O U B L E.

lol, now I "see" why you grade better than I do, you can see those flaws. I have a hard time identifying creases, and you are spotting rust.

I can hardly see the staple... my eyes are not good. I got Lasik done in Montreal in about 2004, it was great to throw away contacts I've worn for 25 years. Now one eye sees distance great, and the other was altered to keep reading vision longer than if perfection was sought. Now my right eye can't do any close objects, and my left needs help for distances. The two are still fine together so that I don't need glasses or contacts. But sometime later I likely will have to go back to contacts etc.

I'm going to ask you guys for grading help, I clearly can't see some of those details well enough.

You just returned the favor and helped me. I was considering Lasik surgery (I have worn contacts for years) but I've heard too many horror stories.

P.S. Stay away from that AF15....immediately PULL the seat ejection lever if it shows up in the cockpit with you !! lol

As of today I'm a proud member of this club. :whee:

Been a decade in the making but I've finally landed a copy of this dream book. :cloud9:

IMG_2787.jpg

IMG_2786.jpg

Welcome and with such a fine example too! :applause:

Been a decade in the making but I've finally landed a copy of this dream book. :cloud9:

IMG_2787.jpg

IMG_2786.jpg

Congrats Bat-man. Yeah, it took me over a decade finally get a copy too. I know the feeling you're having with this puppy. :cloud9::applause:

IMG_2787.jpg

IMG_2786.jpg

:applause: