• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

On that note, I have this copy coming back from CGC shortly if anyone is interested - it presents really well!

Amazing Fantasy 15 8/62 Marvel Comics TRIMMED Apparent SS SA 5.0 OFF-WHITE SIGNED BY STAN LEE ON 7/24/10. Restoration includes: small amount of color touch on cover. (TOP & RIGHT EDGE TRIMMED) Stan Lee story

Steve Ditko art

Jack Kirby cover Origin & 1st appearance of Spider-Man

(Peter Parker).

1st appearance of Uncle Ben & Aunt May.

102471.jpg

It's a pretty stunning copy in hand. Anyone can PM me if interested.

Look at what I got in today :insane:

001.jpg

Let me be the first to congrats you DK!!! Sharp book!!! :applause:

Thanks Peewee! Not as great looking as yours, but hopefully someday I can get a higher graded copy :cloud9:

Congrats brother! :applause: I remember when I bought mine,you feel like your in the clouds. :cloud9:

001.jpg

Thanks Peewee! Not as great looking as yours, but hopefully someday I can get a higher graded copy :cloud9:

Congrats brother! :applause: I remember when I bought mine,you feel like your in the clouds. :cloud9:

I actually am on cloud 9. I used to own 3 copies of AF 15 about 3 years ago.. It's good to be back in the club :headbang:

001.jpg

The joy of owning any 15 outweighs it's grade by far... :preach:

001.jpg

The joy of owning any 15 outweighs it's grade by far... :preach:

Very nice Dark Knight...lots of joy for you today... :headbang::applause:

Thanks guys! Let's all celebrate!! :whee:

:whee: :whee: :whee: :whee:

Hmmmmmmmm, wonder how many club members we have now?

Always heard one quarter of collectors out there are Spidey collectors. If so, that means many are still looking for 15s.

:gossip:

Thanks guys! Let's all celebrate!! :whee:

:whee: :whee: :whee: :whee:

Hmmmmmmmm, wonder how many club members we have now?

Always heard one quarter of collectors out there are Spidey collectors. If so, that means many are still looking for 15s.

:gossip:

True by the GPA, Spider-man dominates silver,bronze,copper and modern ages 2-1 that`s the good news, the bad news if Spidey ever starts to lose his popularity a lot of dealers are going to lose some money by putting all thier eggs in one basket and not diversifying. 2c