• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

Got my copy early this year. :cloud9:

023-1.jpg[/img]

Wow, that is a beautiful 3.5!!!! Unusual to find one in that grade without chipping. Also a lot of the copies I see seem to have writing on the cover.

That is a very intelligent buy, at that grade, with that eye appeal. Nice :applause:

I never would have guessed that 8.5s would be selling for as much as they have. (I think there have 6 or 7 sales of 8.5s over $100k.) And to me, there's something far more attractive about books with grades that start with the number 9. Call me shallow, I know.

$160-175k seems like a good guess to me. But this book has surprised me many times over the years.

This former 8.5 has been trying to get sold many times...and did not sell for it did not meet reserve. I was an under bidder once. :cry: Going to be interesting to watch. :popcorn:

Hmm. That is interesting. I didn't know that until I received a PM a few minutes ago.

It is a sharp, fresh looking book. Nice colors and no egregious flaws.

This former 8.5 has been trying to get sold many times...and did not sell for it did not meet reserve. I was an under bidder once. :cry: Going to be interesting to watch. :popcorn:

As an 8.5 it was a pretty sharp looking book. I thought about buying it to see if it would upgrade. Apparently someone else had the same thought.

As an 8.5 it was a pretty sharp looking book. I thought about buying it to see if it would upgrade. Apparently someone else had the same thought.

It's a nice book, just didn't like the centering...but can still live with it. Should have went in with you. :grin:

Hmm. That is interesting. I didn't know that until I received a PM a few minutes ago.

It is a sharp, fresh looking book. Nice colors and no egregious flaws.

9th floor. :cloud9: