• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

iff all goes right, tomorow i will probably in the club for the second time since 4 years with a low grade raw copy..but all af15 copy deserve respect. i will post pic when i ll have it in my hand
:wishluck:

If it's in the US mail service good luck... :wishluck:

Just noticed there's another 9.6 on the census now - does anyone know when this surfaced ? Anyone have details on the book - original owner collection or a repress ?

It's a re-sub. I have no idea if it was pressed or not.

How did you find out it was a resub?

If I recall correctly from another thread, the # of 9.4s on the census went down by one a few months after the # of 9.6's went up by one, so this would seem to suggest that the owner had it regraded (with or without press) without sending in the label, got his new grade of 9.6, and then returned the label a few months later (presumably in order to keep it from seeming like there are more high grade copies available than there really are). Not conclusive evidence, but if what I've recalled it correct, it seems fairly likely.

Just noticed there's another 9.6 on the census now - does anyone know when this surfaced ? Anyone have details on the book - original owner collection or a repress ?

If I recall correctly from another thread, the # of 9.4s on the census went down by one a few months after the # of 9.6's went up by one, so this would seem to suggest that the owner had it regraded (with or without press) without sending in the label, got his new grade of 9.6, and then returned the label a few months later (presumably in order to keep it from seeming like there are more high grade copies available than there really are). Not conclusive evidence, but if what I've recalled it correct, it seems fairly likely.

It was just the following week that the number of 9.4s went down by one.

CGC Census Analysis

And people talk.

CGC Census Analysis

And people talk.

I saw a 9.4 copy in NYC in October and a week or so later the 9.6 copy appeared. My thinking is that it was possibly the same book.

And it's not for sale.

lol

CGC Census Analysis

And people talk.

I see; thanks for the clarification.