• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

That's too bad...I would think you could call your CC company and have them do a cash advance and you can send a wire to Metro...or some other way to get them to sell it to you.

Good luck

don't know what gpa says, but I sold 2 copies of af15 in cgc 4.5 for 8750 and 8500 and I know one sold at heritage for 8900 recently... mine were no marvel chipping and ow/w pagers.... a 4.5 with mc and cr/ow would sell for considerably less, so that is why gpa can't give you the entire picture (thumbs u

Just picked this bad boy up from Gator and should have it in my hands in a couple days.

Nice book Ryan. Gator is the man!

..... but I sold 2 copies of af15 in cgc 4.5 for 8750 and 8500 and I know one sold at heritage for 8900 recently... mine were no marvel chipping and ow/w pagers.... a 4.5 with mc and cr/ow would sell for considerably less

Wow! It seems that GAtor is the man from whom to buy AF#15's !

BTW, Do you happen to have a stockpile of CGC (blue) 4.5's lying around, because I bought an "old label" 4.5 (no MC) from you via eBay auction way back in Sept. or Oct. 2010. lol

Just picked this bad boy up from Gator and should have it in my hands in a couple days.

:foryou:

BTW, Do you happen have a stockpile of CGC (blue) 4.5's lying around, because I bought an "old label" 4.5 (no MC) from you via eBay auction way back in Sept. or Oct. 2010. lol

You got a great deal if I recall! I think I have bought and sold 15 copies of cgc 4.5s in the last 3 years. Maybe a dozen 5.0s. A few 6.5s and an 8.0. Probably 20+ at 1.5-4.0. Love me some af15s!

:foryou:

BTW, Do you happen to have a stockpile of CGC (blue) 4.5's lying around, because I bought an "old label" 4.5 (no MC) from you via eBay auction way back in Sept. or Oct. 2010. lol

You got a great deal if I recall! I think I have bought and sold 15 copies of cgc 4.5s in the last 3 years. Maybe a dozen 5.0s. A few 6.5s and an 8.0. Probably 20+ at 1.5-4.0. Love me some af15s!

Correct! You might also recall, at that very same auction, that I bought that AF#15 only after having lost out on my bid for that CGC Restored 8.0 Mod (P) Adventure #40 which ended up going for considerably more $$$ !!! In hindsight, it was definitely one of those few occasions where I was actually glad that I lost a bid, and ended up with the far better deal! :grin: