• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

Looks like another 9.4 has been pushed into a 9.6 holder, latest census has 3 9.6s now. Wonder how the person who spent 1.1M on the (then) lone 9.6 is feeling now.

Yikes!

Is always dangerous playing that "single highest census" game, especially when it's "just" a 9.6. There probably isn't ANY SA Marvels that don't have multiple 9.6's floating around out there somewhere. In 5 years or so, I'd bet the # of 9.6 AF15 is at or very close to 10. I'd say the over/underc is probably 6.5 and I'd take the over (thumbs u

I am continuously amazed at the number of basically new copies of any comics that turn up from so long ago. To be that nice when new, and survive that way for so long, they all had to be picked like I used to pick them from book stands, and then not read them, store them away untouched for decades. Back then there were no bags, no boards, so everything had to be just stacked some where out of harms way. Amazing.

I am continuously amazed at the number of basically new copies of any comics that turn up from so long ago. To be that nice when new, and survive that way for so long, they all had to be picked like I used to pick them from book stands, and then not read them, store them away untouched for decades. Back then there were no bags, no boards, so everything had to be just stacked some where out of harms way. Amazing.

Yes, I agree. Simply astonishing. And there are three 9.6's. WTH

eBay seller 212pjscards finally provided me with the certification # and some photos.

But I'll be honest, my spidey senses are still tingling.

eBay seller 212pjscards finally provided me with the certification # and some photos.

But I'll be honest, my spidey senses are still tingling.

I know exactly what you mean, something about this is definitely fishy!