• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

If it is a scam, they are drawing an awful lot of attention to themselves with that price.

I don't think that anyone will pull the trigger on this, I just get the feeling there will be fireworks if someone does. (shrug)

Well after much debate and selling off a good piece of my FF run and kicking in a few bucks of found money. Finally bought my Grail of Grails..

Could'nt be happier at the moment :cloud9:

Looks better in hand a few chips but for the most part clean straight lines no MC

003-3.jpg[/img]

Well after much debate and selling off a good piece of my FF run and kicking in a few bucks of found money. Finally bought my Grail of Grails..

Looks better in hand a few chips but for the most part clean straight lines no MC

003-3.jpg[/img]

:golfclap:

003-3.jpg[/img]

Its a great book, well done. :applause:

I just got this book a few weeks ago. Even though it is low grade. I am very happy and excited to add this book to my collection.

It's triple my 0.5, my man! :lol: Great eye appeal for a FR/GD. :hail:

Congrats!

I just got this book a few weeks ago. Even though it is low grade. I am very happy and excited to add this book to my collection.

Its a great book to own in any grade. It looks very nice for a 1.5 :applause:

If it is a scam, they are drawing an awful lot of attention to themselves with that price.

I don't think that anyone will pull the trigger on this, I just get the feeling there will be fireworks if someone does. (shrug)

The AF #15 CGC 8.5 on eBay is actually the real deal. I know the owner and have seen the book in person. The eBay seller is listing the book for the owner. I can say that the book genuinely has the eye appeal of a 9.0/9.2 in hand.

Front cover was just as nice or nicer than the 9.0 Curator copy that I saw a couple of years ago.

Anyone that buys it wouldn't be disappointed if they were looking for a copy with eye appeal.

Just throwing that out there.

(thumbs u

The AF #15 CGC 8.5 on eBay is actually the real deal. I know the owner and have seen the book in person. The eBay seller is listing the book for the owner. I can say that the book genuinely has the eye appeal of a 9.0/9.2 in hand.

Front cover was just as nice or nicer than the 9.0 Curator copy that I saw a couple of years ago.

Anyone that buys it wouldn't be disappointed if they were looking for a copy with eye appeal.

(thumbs u

Thats good to know.

I think that I am just becoming cynical over the years with ebay, too many scammers making me suspicious. I wish I could afford a bid to upgrade my 5.0R

awesome awesome 1.5 and 4.5... welcome!

I actually read mine from quality comix... awesome, awesome... so nice to read the other 4 stories in there.

How many people have read their AF 15 (or anoher copy and what was your reaction to reading the real deal?

I have read a copy in the past that belonged to a friend.

My copy now I bought slabbed, so not read, by me at least.

If I dont upgrade it before I retire, this will be the copy I keep.

I think that I may break it out and read it then.

:whee:

(thumbs u

Roy's endorsement is good enough for me! If it genuinely looks like a 9.0/9.2 then I suppose the price isn't as high as it might seem!

Going have to start turning tricks again :o

003-3.jpg[/img]

CONGRATS MY MAN! Jumped right into a super copy too! beauty, enjoy it!!

Looks like another 9.4 has been pushed into a 9.6 holder, latest census has 3 9.6s now. Wonder how the person who spent 1.1M on the (then) lone 9.6 is feeling now.

Yikes!

Is always dangerous playing that "single highest census" game, especially when it's "just" a 9.6. There probably isn't ANY SA Marvels that don't have multiple 9.6's floating around out there somewhere. In 5 years or so, I'd bet the # of 9.6 AF15 is at or very close to 10. I'd say the over/underc is probably 6.5 and I'd take the over (thumbs u

Hey buddy! It's a bet - we'll say 5 years meaning end of April, 2017. I'll take the under 6.5 (# of AF15 cgc 6.5 universals on the CGC registry!). Bet is $1 USD!!

you in?! :)

Certification Information

Certification #: 0792697001

Title: Amazing Fantasy

Issue: 15

Issue Date: 8/62

Issue Year: 1962

Publisher: Marvel Comics

Grade: 8.5

Page Quality: OFF-WHITE

Grade Date: 07/15/2008

Category: Universal