• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

ASM 1 is creeping up there. I caught wind of a slabbed .5 selling for somewhere around $800! A lot of collectors who can't nail down an AF 15 are going for ASM 1 as a replacement book.

Man I just hope GPA catches up to all the AF 15 sales or at least gets some more documented sales. I just saw someone sold an AF 15 1.0 on the boards for $3300. But if too many books get moved by dealers or individuals and not tracked via GPA what will it do to prices.

Essentially it is creating a grey area where GPA is only sort of relevant and we know Overstreet is sort of outdated. I bought a 4.5 @ $400 under GPA but I don't see any other 4.5s for sale and 5.0s are going for 14 to 15 k.

I see the whole market for AF 15 going up but if no recorded GPA data exists and no one trusts Overstreet. How can higher prices be met in the future?

I'm in!!!! :whee:

amazing_fantasy_15.jpg

Thanks ComicsNYC22 (worship)

Time for an Avatar Change Spider-Man hates the Flash true story.

lol The only person I might trade my Flash avatar for is Adam Strange, but I can't find a cool enough picture of him.

Hey that book looks familiar!! hm hm!! I'm glad you'll enjoy it!

:) It's maybe made the rounds of the boards a bit, but it's found a resting place for a goodly spell now.

She sounds like a slut :baiting:

:jokealert:

Essentially it is creating a grey area where GPA is only sort of relevant and we know Overstreet is sort of outdated. I bought a 4.5 @ $400 under GPA but I don't see any other 4.5s for sale and 5.0s are going for 14 to 15 k.

?

This is where I need some clarification. A 4.0 was estimated at $8,500 value, but 5.0 can be worth that much more? Is that not a big jump for a one point grade increase?

Hey that book looks familiar!! hm hm!! I'm glad you'll enjoy it!

:) It's maybe made the rounds of the boards a bit, but it's found a resting place for a goodly spell now.

Congrats Speedy-D!! I know you're in comic heaven. :golfclap: