• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

does anyone know how many issues have been graded by the CGC?

couple thousand on record. and this book has the highest restored to unrestored ratio for any key (something like 2 restored for every 3 unrestored!)

I may agree with you on the 6.5 but 40k is high on a 7.0. :o

Not anymore :baiting: The last 3 CGC 7.0 sales have all been $40k+. $43k+ (I forget the exact price) on Clink, $44055 (also Clink), and $43,500 (Cconnect).

The question I'd like to know is what would a high grade copy (8.0-9.2) bring if one came to market right now?

couple thousand on record. and this book has the highest restored to unrestored ratio for any key (something like 2 restored for every 3 unrestored!)

roulette I don't mean to be a pizzer,but your sig. line takes half a page.Is there a way for you to condense your pics a little?

I may agree with you on the 6.5 but 40k is high on a 7.0. :o

Not anymore :baiting: The last 3 CGC 7.0 sales have all been $40k+. $43k+ (I forget the exact price) on Clink, $44055 (also Clink), and $43,500 (Cconnect).

The question I'd like to know is what would a high grade copy (8.0-9.2) bring if one came to market right now?

I stand corrected.

roulette I don't mean to be a pizzer,but your sig. line takes half a page.Is there a way for you to condense your pics a little?

sure man, no worries.

who has the stones to buy this book raw nowadays?

No one who frequents the boards I hope. I'd buy raw from a known dealer but then again, you just never know. I ended up with a trimmed key a while back. CGC'd is the only safe bet.

who has the stones to buy this book raw nowadays?

No one who frequents the boards I hope. I'd buy raw from a known dealer but then again, you just never know. I ended up with a trimmed key a while back. CGC'd is the only safe bet.

Totally agree. I will never purchase a book like this, or any other silver age key, ever again that is not in a CGC case. I have done it in the past I and I am always nervous when I submit them to CGC, praying to avoid the PLOD.