• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

Wow. Actually pretty cool one page. Wonder what something like that goes for. I guess the CGC was used for verification that the page is actually from the book ?

My copy as shown here last year is the pages only. every page from the book but no cover and the non spiderman story is gone. I was debating sending that in for verification (Before the bad turnaround problems ).

It was only a matter of time before someone was going to do this, once prices exploded. Seller is a boardie. It will be interesting to see how they do.

amazingfantasy4thpage.jpg

Link to one auction

Link to other auction

Didn't someone -- perhaps the same person -- sell a couple of pages on the boards a few weeks ago? Or did I see these pages on eBay earlier? hm

Well can't afford to get my own copy for now so I went ahead made the trip to the Library of Congress & made one from the digital copies & put it all into an Itoya binder. Also went through & made up all the ad pages from scans from the web & got copies of the original Kirby cover & the alternate Ditko cover one in the binder too.

IMG00632-20120607-2123.jpg

Well can't afford to get my own copy for now so I went ahead made the trip to the Library of Congress & made one from the digital copies & put it all into an Itoya binder. Also went through & made up all the ad pages from scans from the web & got copies of the original Kirby cover & the alternate Ditko cover one in the binder too.

That is so unbelievably awesome. I definitely plan to go see the art at some point as well. Any more photos you could share?

That is so unbelievably awesome. I definitely plan to go see the art at some point as well. Any more photos you could share?

pretty cool!

i got this copy about 3 years ago right before it latest surge in value. bought it on ebay from a UK seller and used ebay escrow for payment. solid book with nice pages. spine wear and soiling on BC are its only real defects!

AF15FC1.jpg

my records show i bought it in march of 2005.the escrow service i mentioned above was very nice although i had to eat all the fees of course and pay the "buy it now" price of $4226(not sure what is was in pounds) to get him to do it. After the shipping and escrow fees i have a grand total of $4531 invested in this book. I am very happy with this deal right now.