• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

I am also a new member. I have never owned a copy before and I am very happy with this well presenting no chipping CGC 3.0

af15.jpg

Wow. That one is a beaut! This is actually the only Silver Marvel club I have never been a member of, guess I should do something about that, before they climb out of sight price-wise. hm

I am also a new member. I have never owned a copy before and I am very happy with this well presenting no chipping CGC 3.0

af15.jpg

Wow. That one is a beaut! This is actually the only Silver Marvel club I have never been a member of, guess I should do something about that, before they climb out of sight price-wise. hm

Do it! Now! You know you wanna. lol Forking over the cash will only hurt from the time you send payment till the time the book arrives. Once you hold it in your hands it will be all better, I promise. lol

I'm going to say the book will go for one fifty (150k).

I know I know, no one will believe me. :screwy:

You never know or soon enough. The book did have a "buy it now" for 137.5K and the highest bid is for 106K before it was pulled to an auction. I recalled the last 9.0 sold for around 151K. This 8.5 is nice and does contain the awesome "WHITE" pager.

You never know or soon enough. The book did have a "buy it now" for 137.5K and the highest bid is for 106K before it was pulled to an auction. I recalled the last 9.0 sold for around 151K. This 8.5 is nice and does contain the awesome "WHITE" pager.

I hope it goes for that much or more :devil:

:devil: :devil:

Since you already have a copy at this level :headbang: Who's gonna man-up for this book. hm

That 8.5 CLink copy looks like mine... :screwy: without restoration and a Stan Lee signature.

That is a great looking book.

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAuctions%2Fsearch.asp%3FPreviewCode%3D2013feb%26where%3Dauctions%26title%3Dfantasy%2B15%26x%3D0%26y%3D0%26ItemType%3DCB%23Item_961208&id=961208