• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

Most I've had at one time this year is 17 copies. I've bought 7 more for a total of 24 purchased but sold 16 copies so down to 8 available at the moment

I buy them because they are easy to sell (thumbs u

And sell them because they are easy to buy? :D

Just got my first AF15...These things aint cheap! I think it looks pretty good for a 2.5 but I'm a super n00b, as you can see this is my first post.

I also picked up an X-Men #1, JIM #83 , and Avengers #1.

1176349_10151790944579941_2114646033_n.jpg

Glad to be here!

Great set of first purchases, ambitious to say the least.

Can you post better pictures (closer, higher resolution) of the AF15 (front and back)?

The copy looks much better than a 2.5.

Just got my first AF15...These things aint cheap! I think it looks pretty good for a 2.5 but I'm a super n00b, as you can see this is my first post.

I also picked up an X-Men #1, JIM #83 , and Avengers #1.

1176349_10151790944579941_2114646033_n.jpg

Glad to be here!

Nice books! Congrats!

Can you post better pictures (closer, higher resolution) of the AF15 (front and back)?

Sure, it should be here in the next day or two and then I will post better pics. Those pics are from the seller. If they look good, could this be a candidate to resubmit?

I do have in hand the avengers #1 he already sent me and for a 5.5 it looks awesome. Very happy with this seller so far.

Sure, it should be here in the next day or two and then I will post better pics. Those pics are from the seller. If they look good, could this be a candidate to resubmit?

I do have in hand the avengers #1 he already sent me and for a 5.5 it looks awesome. Very happy with this seller so far.

The pics of that book make it look A LOT nicer than a 2.5. When you get it, if it looks like that, this is one case I'd call and pay for the notes. See what's going on inside of it. For the pics, it looks like an absolute resub, but we don't know what's going on inside the book.

The pics of that book make it look A LOT nicer than a 2.5. When you get it, if it looks like that, this is one case I'd call and pay for the notes. See what's going on inside of it. For the pics, it looks like an absolute resub, but we don't know what's going on inside the book.

I agree you need to know the whole story, but cover alone it appears definitely better than a 2.5.

Seems like something must be. I would definitely pay for the notes before resubmitting.

[

Seems like something must be. I would definitely pay for the notes before resubmitting.

I just bought the notes.

Grade date was 9/21/2012.

Notes:

Center Front Cover Moderate Multiple Stain

Top Back Cover Small Moderate Stain

Spine Multiple Tear

No mention of anything wrong inside the book. The front cover moderate stains don't look bad at all to me. You can clearly see the small stain on the back at the top. The few little tears on the spine are tiny.

I guess those issues warrant a 2.5? Seems a little harsh for how good the book presents itself.

Either way, I am very happy with what I have here. No complaints from me!

[

I just bought the notes.

Grade date was 9/21/2012.

Notes:

Center Front Cover Moderate Multiple Stain

Top Back Cover Small Moderate Stain

Spine Multiple Tear

No mention of anything wrong inside the book. The front cover moderate stains don't look bad at all to me. You can clearly see the small stain on the back at the top. The few little tears on the spine are tiny.

I guess those issues warrant a 2.5? Seems a little harsh for how good the book presents itself.

Either way, I am very happy with what I have here. No complaints from me!

No doubt. I'd be thrilled as well. Superior looking copy for the grade.

securedownload_zpsd2a92fed.jpeg

Finally got around to submitting my AF15. Had it pegged exactly at a 1.8 so I was just glad to see no resto was done to it. Couldn't be happier!

Wow....looks a lot better then a 1.8. Great copy! :applause:

thanks! It had no marvel chipping so I paid a slight premium but I think it was worth it. It was also the first book I ever sent in to be graded, even after all these years, so I'm stoked to have it.

photo_zps6f8d9563.jpg

It's not much to look at but at least I'm finally in the club. My first time ever owning a major marvel key. I had to start with AF 15, no question! :whee:

Welcome to the boards,and welcome to the club.Next try the Hulk #1 club! :)