• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

Looks ike its going to shatter GPA. A spine rolled old label. We know whats driving this one. We will be seeing a "fresh" 5.0 shortly.

Account hasn't sold since 2006 though. Could also be a fake.

Wouldn't go near that with a 10 foot pole.

highly doubtful this seller is legit, but someone will over pay for it. I'm just waiting to hear someone on the boards complain that they got a box of newspapers and a smiley face. (hope it isn't that case though :facepalm:)

Hi all! Introducing myself to the club...(as I think it's always easier to participate once one shows some credentials). Have read ALL 728 pages of this thread...

Getting back into the hobby after 30 years. Decided to start with something I was never able to obtain before...

Here's my ticket. Special thanks to Joey (roulette44)!

af15cgc50fc_zps54e240a6.jpg

Hi all! Introducing myself to the club...(as I think it's always easier to participate once one shows some credentials). Have read ALL 728 pages of this thread...

Getting back into the hobby after 30 years. Decided to start with something I was never able to obtain before...

Here's my ticket. Special thanks to Joey (roulette44)!

af15cgc50fc_zps594a6dac.jpg

Great looking 5.0. Welcome!

Can someone please share with me the 2013 Overstreet Price Guide value for a copy of Amazing Fantasy #15 CGC 7.5 with Off-White to White pages?

It will be greatly appreciated!!

-Professor Pecora

I think GPA would be more accurate then ospg for a Cgc'd book. If raw then id try ospg. 2c

Thank you everybody for your help!!

I have been "considering" selling my entire CGC collection for a copy of AF #15 in CGC 7.5 with Off-white to white pages!

Amazing Fantasy #15 seems to be one of the few comic books that NEVER declines and is always on a continuous rise in value!

On that note, please tell me if you think my collection would be a fair trade for an AF #15 CGC 7.5 OW/WP. The following are the books I would pitch for a trade deal:

Alpha Flight #33 CGC 9.8 WP (Yuriko Oyama becomes Lady Deathstrike)

Amazing Spider-Man #252 CGC 9.8 WP [Newsstand Ed.] (1st black costume)

Daredevil #111 CGC 9.8 WP (1st appearance of the Silver Samurai) 1 of 6!

Daredevil #181 CGC SS 9.8 WP [stan Lee] (Death of Elektra)

Daredevil #197 CGC 9.8 WP (1st appearance of Yuriko Oyama who later becomes Lady Deathstrike)

Incredible Hulk #180 CGC 9.8 WP [suscha News Pedigree] (1st appearance of Wolverine in single panel cameo on last page)

Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 9.8 WP [Mile High II Pedigree] (1st full appearance of Wolverine)

Incredible Hulk #182 CGC 9.8 WP (3rd appearance of Wolverine in three-panel cameo on first page)

Iron Fist #14 CGC 9.8 (1st appearance of Sabretooth)

X-Men #94 CGC 9.8 OW/WP (1st new X-Men; 2nd appearance of new X-Men and 3rd full appearance of Wolverine)

X-Men #95 CGC 9.8 OW/WP (Death of Thunderbird + 3rd appearance of the new X-Men)

X-Men #96 CGC 9.8 WP (1st appearance of Moria McTaggert)

X-Men #97 CGC 9.8 OW/WP (1st appearance of Lilandra + return of Havok & Polaris)

X-Men #98 CGC 9.8 OW/WP (X-Men vs The Sentinels! + Jack Kirby and Stan Lee cameos in 2 panels)

X-Men #100 CGC 9.8 WP (Old X-Men vs new X-Men - Classic Dave Cockrum cover)

X-Men #102 CGC 9.8 OW/WP (Origin of Storm + Juggernaut vs Colossus battle cover)

X-Men #141 CGC 9.8 WP (1st appearance of the alternate future X-Men)

X-Men #142 CGC 9.8 WP (Deaths of alternate future Wolverine, Storm and Colossus)

X-Men #143 CGC 9.8 WP (Kitty Pryde solo story + last John Byrne issue)

Please let me know what you think!

Thanks!

-Professor Pecora