• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

:news:

Back up the buggy on that .5 that recently sold for 3,250 via Sparkle City Comics. I'm assuming the winner didn't pay because it's back up on the block. Maybe the hammer price this time won't be so seemingly insane.

Zero bidder won this but has been relisted with 4 days to go currently at $2150.

Here is a better scan of my personal copy since the other one I posted before was just a picture with 2 other CGC books in the pic.

Maybe one day I will upgrade, but with the way this book has been steadily rising every year we will see if that ever happens.

608732e0-56fb-46ad-ae30-b1578fdc980a_zpsb03755f3.jpg

that one is plenty nice, I wouldn't worry about upgrading it

Here is a better scan of my personal copy since the other one I posted before was just a picture with 2 other CGC books in the pic.

Maybe one day I will upgrade, but with the way this book has been steadily rising every year we will see if that ever happens.

608732e0-56fb-46ad-ae30-b1578fdc980a_zpsb03755f3.jpg

that one is plenty nice, I wouldn't worry about upgrading it

Agreed. When you buy the book you know you want, then you're never tempted to play the upgrade game. Congrats on the pick up, she's a real beaut. (thumbs u

-J.

Thanks Don. I'm clipping at your heels in the registry. :)

I am happy to be almost done with the majority of the old issues. If I were to win the lottery I'd go after a real deal AF15, but we know how that'll work out.

Did you see the ASM 63 and 76 in recent auctions, and I think there's one in another soon too?