• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

boatloads of lower grade af15s on eBay just popped up on eBay; looks like spring cleaning

Too bad all of them are priced over aggressively :eek:

I bet some of the sellers factored in the bing discount, maybe now that the bing discount is gone some might lighten the price. ;)

boatloads of lower grade af15s on eBay just popped up on eBay; looks like spring cleaning

I bet some of the sellers factored in the bing discount, maybe now that the bing discount is gone some might lighten the price. ;)

I don't know about the others but....

Mine is priced based on where I believe the market is currently.

If I can buy another copy cheaper

my offering price will be reduced as well. :headbang:

yeah what`s up with that? There are like 50 copies of AF#15 on Ebay with boatloads of lowgrade popping up! The reboot of Spidey can`t be getting people nervous or is it that the Spidey reboot will go up against Batman 3 in summer of 2012? I have never seen this many AF 15`s on Ebay, this is like Incredible Hulk #181 numbers for sale. hm

Can't believe there's that many books on the bay. Too bad all the buy it now prices are too high. There seems to be a big market correction on AF15's. Especially on books with COW pages. STILL trying to find my 5.0-6.0 book. :frustrated:

actually J, yours is about the "best" priced relative to grade... I have sold numerous 5.0's in the 10K range...

actually J, yours is about the "best" priced relative to grade... I have sold numerous 5.0's in the 10K range...

5.0s with OW pages and no marvel chipping should go for 10K; This grade and price in my opinion is the "Best Value" for the buck. The "economical" choice

5.0s with OW pages and no marvel chipping should go for 10K; This grade and price in my opinion is the "Best Value" for the buck. The "economical" choice

I agree. Also, it will be the most liquid. "Middle Class book".

Can't believe there's that many books on the bay. Too bad all the buy it now prices are too high. There seems to be a big market correction on AF15's. Especially on books with COW pages. STILL trying to find my 5.0-6.0 book. :frustrated:

I agree, too bad the majority of them are low grade beaters, has anyone else noticed that because of the marvel chipping that AF #15 low grade looks a lot worse then other books at similar low grades? examples a AF 15 # 1 CGC 1.5 usually looks worse then a FF #1 or X-men # 1 CGC 1.5 or similar grades, even goldenages at similar low grade seemed to look a lot more presentable then AF #15 at low grade, the chipping really did a job on these AF #15 books. Was Marvel using real cheap paper back then?

I agree, too bad the majority of them are low grade beaters, has anyone else noticed that because of the marvel chipping that AF #15 low grade looks a lot worse then other books at similar low grades? examples a AF 15 # 1 CGC 1.5 usually looks worse then a FF #1 or X-men # 1 CGC 1.5 or similar grades, even goldenages at similar low grade seemed to look a lot more presentable then AF #15 at low grade, the chipping really did a job on these AF #15 books. Was Marvel using real cheap paper back then?

I've sold 1.0s and 1.5s before and I would have to say the ones currently offered on ebay right now are on the rougher side. Theres 1.0s and 1.5s out there that don't have marvel chipping and are very presentable (thumbs u

I've sold 1.0s and 1.5s before and I would have to say the ones currently offered on ebay right now are on the rougher side. Theres 1.0s and 1.5s out there that don't have marvel chipping and are very presentable (thumbs u

You got that right,I have seen Superman and Batman number ones FROM THE1940`S CGC 1.5 that have looked better then these beaters, I can`t believe how bad they look,I can see why AF# 15 CGG 4.0 and up go for good money. (thumbs u

Strong price indeed. Nice presentable copy with no chips (thumbs u I bet it would have grade higher without that streak on the back cover.

I think the avg collector realizes that cr/ow is a great pq on a book... and, I sold a 5.0 for 12K not too long ago, that looked only marginally better than that copy (of course, also sold a nice 5.0 for 10k, that probably looked better too, so who is to say!)

I think the avg collector realizes that cr/ow is a great pq on a book... and, I sold a 5.0 for 12K not too long ago, that looked only marginally better than that copy (of course, also sold a nice 5.0 for 10k, that probably looked better too, so who is to say!)

Somebody goat-rope this alligator and put 'em back in the swamp! :slapfight: