• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

It's been a while since I've owned one of these. This is my second one ever and by far the prettier of the two.

AmazingFantasy15CGC6_5ow.jpg

Since I bought the other one, I'd have to agree... :cry:

In all seriousness, though, I'm quite happy with your last one. I doubt I'd be able to afford it nowadays...

It's been a while since I've owned one of these. This is my second one ever and by far the prettier of the two.

AmazingFantasy15CGC6_5ow.jpg

Since I bought the other one, I'd have to agree... :cry:

In all seriousness, though, I'm quite happy with your last one. I doubt I'd be able to afford it nowadays...

My man, you bought that book at just the right time. About one month before those AF #15's broke the roof on Comiclink! It doubled in price in a month!

:cry:

Nick, the AF 15 GPA shows two interesting books similar to mine. I found them on eBay on the 5th and 6th and posted this in my thread;

"In the last three days on eBay an SA trimmed 6.0 went for $4900, and an SS trimmed 5.0 went for $4650. The buyers are out there, I just need to find them."

That gives me hope for my PLOD, which is back at CGC as an SS book. I might have to try it on eBay next.

yes, patience and a little luck will get you a decent price....just list it as BIN with best offer and see what will bring....don't run an auction because then you will rely on stupid bidder like me to bid high and early to get a decent price.....sarcasm for those who didn't get it ;)

Nick, the AF 15 GPA shows two interesting books similar to mine. I found them on eBay on the 5th and 6th and posted this in my thread;

"In the last three days on eBay an SA trimmed 6.0 went for $4900, and an SS trimmed 5.0 went for $4650. The buyers are out there, I just need to find them."

That gives me hope for my PLOD, which is back at CGC as an SS book. I might have to try it on eBay next.

I was the seller of the trimmed 5.0 -- it was a Sig Series signed by Stan Lee. The buyer paid so I can confirm that it was a legit sale.

I was the seller of the trimmed 5.0 -- it was a Sig Series signed by Stan Lee. The buyer paid so I can confirm that it was a legit sale.

I just sold a 9.0 mod on ebay for $7750, for comparison sake

Yes I saw those sales, I was checking the GPA data and found them in completed sales on eBay.

Rick, your restored 9.0 had one bidder, in the last three seconds, possibly one of those from my auction on CLink. I wish you had had more bidding on it.

AF 15 prices are falling on Comic Link.

HGer's will always demand their price. May be up or down temporarily, but in the long run, they hold their value.

Always have always will. :preach:

Yup. In my experience, that last time the Overstreet price guide exploded on keys about 3-4 years ago there was a bit of a lull and then prices went through the roof again. These are the record prices that we are experiencing now.

The Overstreet price guide just came out with a huge increase in prices on key books again and I think we are in that lull period again as the numbers settle in.