• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

The point is that Jack Kirby penciled this recreation,and has been in John Romitas posession.I do believe it might be a tad high,but it is a Jack Kirby original artwork of an Iconic cover.

Hi Dave,

I see the point, but the price just seems typically "ebayish" with an outlandish price tag.

It is definitely a cool item! (thumbs u

make an offer :baiting:(:

Hi Dave,

I see the point, but the price just seems typically "ebayish" with an outlandish price tag.

that has been on Ebay for a long time...that dealer has great original arts, many pieces that I would love to buy but there isn't one that I think I can afford. I can't say much if the prices are crazy or fair but since most aren't selling...

Hi Dave,

that has been on Ebay for a long time...that dealer has great original arts, many pieces that I would love to buy but there isn't one that I think I can afford. I can't say much if the prices are crazy or fair but since most aren't selling...

Yeah he's got some very nice stuff.

No but it is so hard to figure the market for something like this. High quality, high wow factor, low demand, and one of a kind.

It *is* a Kirby remake OA of AF 15 FC. But with a 75K'ish BIN ... Cant help thinking its too aggressive. But what do I know. Time will tell ... hm

I know nothing about original art, but from prices I read about I think that auction is reasonable.

I gather that 100% of all other artwork from AF15(except the cover) is unavailable forever. If it's all in the permanent Library of Congress, than all that is left to possibly get is the two version of the AF15 cover artwork. That auction is one of the two, and Steve Kirby did them both.

I'd say that that most famous Spider-Man artwork is very valuable.