• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

Count me in!

Well, kind of lol

I just got one of the CL AF 15's tonight in the focused auction for my son but i'm gonna have to hold it for him for about 10-15 years. I'll give some details tomorrow.

I was hoping to get the 4.0 they had tonight also for myself but someone snatched it out from under me at the last second :mad:

Was it a board member that got the 4.0 on CL tonight? That was a REALLY nice copy for a 4.0! Nice score for someone.

The 7.0 went to me, actually my 6 year old son. I got REALLY lucky with some stocks for him the last couple years so i figured this would be a nice investment for him instead of playing the market again.

I had my eye on a few others in lower grade for him but liked the look of this one better than those. I got the story on the book from a friend but still thought it looked really nice and would be more than worth it in the long run since he wont even get it much less have a chance to sell it for at least 10 years.

I REALLY wanted that 4.0 though! Kicking myself BIGTIME for not going higher on it! Then, i missed out on the 9.2w #14 they had also. Not happy! Oh well, some other day.

The 7.0 went to me, actually my 6 year old son. I got REALLY lucky with some stocks for him the last couple years so i figured this would be a nice investment for him instead of playing the market again.

I had my eye on a few others in lower grade for him but liked the look of this one better than those. I got the story on the book from a friend but still thought it looked really nice and would be more than worth it in the long run since he wont even get it much less have a chance to sell it for at least 10 years.

I REALLY wanted that 4.0 though! Kicking myself BIGTIME for not going higher on it! Then, i missed out on the 9.2w #14 they had also. Not happy! Oh well, some other day.

Nice pick up good job. I was the underbidder on the 3.0 :pullhair: Got outbid with 3 seconds left

You definitely got it at a good price, nice pickup! (thumbs u

the 5.0 u.k pence copy went for a really good price, i should have followed that closer

It did and at first i was like why is that 5.0 so cheap hmmmm maybe i should bid lol but then i saw what it was (not that its a bad thing didnt mean it like that)

Thank you!

It was JUST under my maximum bid. 1 more bidder and i was out. A tiny bit more than i was hoping to get it for but pretty happy with the price.

Thank you!

It was JUST under my maximum bid. 1 more bidder and i was out. A tiny bit more than i was hoping to get it for but pretty happy with the price.

Congrats, that AF15 does look great. Your son will surely love it. The CGC cases are wonderful for having non collectors handle them, you can more safely let your son see it compared to a comic in a bag. Night all,

:applause:

I dont think i can let him see it or tell him about it, at least for a few years. I'm pretty sure he would freak and whine forever to give it to him. It's going into my safe for awhile.

I was planning on telling him it was just some Spider-man comic i got and not make a big deal about it and take a pic of him holding it for when he's older.

The real ethical question is "can i add his AF 15 to MY registry"??? lol

Yes...unless it would push your score up above the score on his registry set...in which case, no, it's poor taste to beat up on your kids in sports or registry sets. :P