• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

I think the Heritage auctions should be a decent indicator of what is happening.

The have the Twin Cities 6.0 and a non Ped 6.5 and a 7.0 ending this weekend in the May auction in NYC.

All are sitting with fairly strong bids as of now. I'm looking forward to see how they end.

Here's an interesting dual auction (with a reserve of course).

AF 15 CGC 6.0 C-OW (with chipping)

ASM 1 CGC 6.0 SS OW

http://cgi.ebay.com/Amazing-Fantasy-15-and-Amazing-Spider-man-1-CGC-6-0-/130516061098?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e635d0baa

Dumb way to sell the books IMO. I mean what are the chances that a collector in the market for a mid grade AF15 would want anything to do with a SS book and vice versa :screwy: The reserve will not be met. :sumo:

I think the Heritage auctions should be a decent indicator of what is happening.

The have the Twin Cities 6.0 and a non Ped 6.5 and a 7.0 ending this weekend in the May auction in NYC.

All are sitting with fairly strong bids as of now. I'm looking forward to see how they end.

Definitely exciting to watch what the market will be for these welcome copies. :popcorn:

Here's an interesting dual auction (with a reserve of course).

AF 15 CGC 6.0 C-OW (with chipping)

ASM 1 CGC 6.0 SS OW

http://cgi.ebay.com/Amazing-Fantasy-15-and-Amazing-Spider-man-1-CGC-6-0-/130516061098?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e635d0baa

Dumb way to sell the books IMO. I mean what are the chances that a collector in the market for a mid grade AF15 would want anything to do with a SS book and vice versa :screwy: The reserve will not be met. :sumo:

Ya, it's a fishing trip trying to land Moby .

Similar to about 80% of what eBay has become.

Here are the results for Heritage today for AF15's (thumbs u

Amazing Fantasy 15 6.0 ow/w Twin Cities $19120

Amazing Fantasy 15 6.5 ow/w $21510

Amazing Fantasy 15 7.0 ow $33460

about right (thumbs u

about right (thumbs u

I saw all three in person today. The Twin Cities 6.0 was spectacular. The long cover fold/crease is not that apparent and the color/gloss is fantastic on this book. The 6.5 had marvel chipping that looked worse in person. The 7.0 was a solid 7.0 and presented just as nicely in person.

about right (thumbs u

I saw all three in person today. The Twin Cities 6.0 was spectacular. The long cover fold/crease is not that apparent and the color/gloss is fantastic on this book. The 6.5 had marvel chipping that looked worse in person. The 7.0 was a solid 7.0 and presented just as nicely in person.

sounds like the high res scans did its job b/c i agree 100% based on the scans

Got the grade and the scan today on this fine specimen. No MC, No date stamp, No writing. Wonder what it's worth today hm

50af15.jpg

wow 2nd af15 5.0 :applause:

Very impressive and 2nd nice 5.0 to boot! :applause:

I wish it was my 2nd, but it is infact the same 5.0. I did send it to Matt for a press and try for the 5.5 bump :sorry: Obviously it is still a 5.0 even with the press. I guess that tear does make that big of an obstuction to how high it can be.