Amazing Fantasy #15 Club
9 9

7,733 posts in this topic

Wow... looks like it is in the 5.0-6.0 range? What a score!!!

It will be interesting to see how CGC would treat it. There are small splits at the top and bottom of the spine, plus the tear/pull at the top staple. Otherwise, it looks like a very solid copy. My friend figured he might never own a decent copy so I am happy that he came across this one. (thumbs u

Good color, no chipping, nice corners... wow you have to let us know how it grades out if he decides to sub it.

I still can't believe in today's age with that thing the kids call the internet that stuff like this can still be found at a yard sale :applause:

BTW where in Ontario were these yard sales... I have to go and check that area out... must be Mennonites hm

Wow, some great copies in here! I got my AF starter kit. I'd eventually like to upgrade my way to a nice 5.0.

AF15.jpg

Very nice book i just got a 2.5 like 8 months ago too

Sold my 7.5 on C-Link but the winner renegged (go figure this one out!). First excuse is he could not get the funds together. Second excuse he could not get his buddy to go into half with him. Third (and final) excuse was that the scans were fuzzy.

If you're out there, pls have some balls and PM me.

(shrug):makepoint:

That's a bummer and uncalled for. :(

Doesn't matter. His reputation has been ruined. And he has purchased and sold MANY books on C-Link!