• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

Hell, i wanted that 7.5 PLOD FF1 thats going off in about 30 minutes. That thing is INSANELY nice looking! It's going to go for probably 5k and youd have to spend about 100k to get a Blue label that looks as nice as that copy!

I had a decent bid on it but it ran past that in the last hour so no nice FF1 for me :cry:

There's a SP(small amount of CT to cover) 7.0 AF15 on Ebay right now. I'm sure it will break 10k

I hear ya but if a 0.5 WITH problems is now getting WELL over 2k, a PLOD 7.0 that looks much nicer than a 7.0 for 5.5k is about my only option.

"A" 0.5 is now getting over 2K is the key word. I think this particular hammer price was the result of two people who REALLY wanted to have a copy--and it was an absolute anomaly. I don't currently have GPA, but I can't see 0.5s--even with no problems--getting an average of 2K in the near future. I'd say more like 1,500-1,700...but I'd love to be proved wrong. :wishluck:

Hell, i wanted that 7.5 PLOD FF1 thats going off in about 30 minutes. That thing is INSANELY nice looking! It's going to go for probably 5k and youd have to spend about 100k to get a Blue label that looks as nice as that copy!

I had a decent bid on it but it ran past that in the last hour so no nice FF1 for me :cry:

There's a SP(small amount of CT to cover) 7.0 AF15 on Ebay right now. I'm sure it will break 10k

Yeah, I have a weird feeling that that small amount of color touch will become a "bindery tear" in the near future lol

Reading over the sellers feedback first listing in almost 2 years and no prior

comic sales.

Can someone tell me the GPA on a 2.0 unrestored copy? Someone is offering me a copy for $4100, but I think its too high.

Last 5 sales this year

January- $2586

May- $3138

June-$2550

August- $4183

August-$4950! :eek:

4,100 is relatively fair, just a bit high, but sellers are allowed to "ask" what they want becuase it is an AF 15, and it is the hottest book in comics right now, also PQ makes a huge difference, if it is anything but C/OW, then the price is going to be higher, as most AF's are C/OW in the lower grades.

4,100 is relatively fair, just a bit high, but sellers are allowed to "ask" what they want becuase it is an AF 15, and it is the hottest book in comics right now, also PQ makes a huge difference, if it is anything but C/OW, then the price is going to be higher, as most AF's are C/OW in the lower grades.

(thumbs u