• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

Dem had one or two for sale not too long ago. Might give him a try! I also know VTComics had a 3.5 MP Restored copy if you're okay with that route as well.

I thought the prices were somewhat agressive, but heck, what do I know?

Yeah, but that's just the opening bid--haggle my man, haggle! :)

I'm convinced that this book is going to drop in value due to the economic downturn and the glut of AF15s available. :wishluck:

Hey, MacMan, did you ever post a pic of your copy?

I'M IN!!!

AF15-Front.jpg

:acclaim::banana::acclaim::banana::acclaim:

And if you look in my old WTB thread, I've got a pic of me holding it :grin: Funny thing about my WTB thread--I think it had the most views of any thread in there for QUITE some time. I guess I must be a pretty entertaining person! lol

I'M IN!!!

AF15-Front.jpg

And if you look in my old WTB thread, I've got a pic of me holding it :grin: Funny thing about my WTB thread--I think it had the most views of any thread in there for QUITE some time. I guess I must be a pretty entertaining person! lol

Nice, very nice. Yeah, I think everyone was rooting for you to get a copy and keep your thread aloft.

I'M IN!!!

AF15-Front.jpg

Nice, very nice. Yeah, I think everyone was rooting for you to get a copy and keep your thread aloft.

I think Forrest's WTB thread was kind of the equivalent of hanging out in the parking lot behind the AF 15 Club building. (And lemme tell you, it's getting awfully cold out here!)